Updates for Students | August 22, 2022
Counseling Center and Appointments:
The Counseling Center remains available to students by calling 919.515.2423
- Please wear a mask in the Campus Health Building
- The Counseling Center now has virtual access and online scheduling to initiate services.
- There is no need to walk into the Counseling Center to initiate services. All in-person services will be scheduled.
- Please visit Getting Started to learn how to initiate services
*Please note, there will be an option for in-person services prioritized for significant mental health emergencies and clinical relevance. These will be determined on a case-by-case basis by first contacting the Counseling Center by calling 919.515.2423
Interested in initiating a current semester course drop, a withdrawal from all classes, a retroactive withdrawal of a previous semester, or have any other academic concerns? See “Academic Counseling” for more information.
NC State University Updates
- Includes Information from Campus Health
- Includes Information from the CDC