Hours and Locations
Counseling Center Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Access Hours to Initiate Services
Virtual screening appointments are available:
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are open year-round except for NC State holidays.
The Counseling Center is located on the second floor of the Campus Health Center.
Address: 2815 Cates Avenue, Suite 2401
Campus Box 7312
Raleigh, NC 27695-7312
Getting to the Counseling Center
If you plan to arrive at the Campus Health Center by bus, the Southeast Loop Route 8 stops on Cates Avenue in front of the Campus Health Center. Varsity Route 5, Greek Court Route 9 and Wolflink Shuttle Route 7 stop on Dan Allen Drive just a short walking distance from the Campus Health Center. Check the NC State Wolfline Website for current routes, stops, and schedules.
There are a limited number of patient parking spaces behind the Campus Health Center. Do not park in “C” permit spaces or unmarked parking spaces so emergency vehicles have access. You will be ticketed and are responsible for the fine. The best way to access the Campus Health Center is via the Wolfline.
- If you have an appointment, you must obtain a parking permit from the Campus Health Center Reception desk (1st Floor) or via the Student Counseling Reception Desk (2nd Floor).
- You may park in a patient space for a maximum of 2 hours.
- If all patient spaces are full, you can pay to park in the Dan Allen Parking Deck or use Bragaw’s Pay-lot.
The Centennial Office is located in Suite 100 in Research Building II on Centennial Campus.This office is for scheduled appointments only.
Address: 1009 Capability Drive
Research Building II, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27606
Getting to the Centennial Office
There is “C” and “F” parking available. There are also two bus stops in close proximity. If you are unable to use those lots, take the bus or walk, there is a paid lot across the street. The Counseling Center can absorb the cost of parking for those students who cannot afford it and have no other alternative.
- To receive parking validation, call the front office at 919.515.2423 while at the “pay to park” machine. Front office staff will provide a one-time use code to enter into the machine that allows 2 hours of parking.